- afcpoolAsked on March 01, 2016 at 05:20 PM
I am looking at http://www.jotform.com/answers/579967 and I am having trouble following with the new Conditions wizard.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 07:13 PM
I checked our current conditions and I see that the Matrix field is working as it was before.
You are able to handle the Matrix field with the new conditions wizard.
If it does not help, please provide us more details, we will be glad to help.
- afcpoolAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 07:42 PM
In the information you provided in the link I give, I see the following two screen shots:
But when I to and try to do something similar, I see a different descriptor ["Update/Calculate Field" as opposed to "Update a form field value"] and then no calculaton wizard on the next screen
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 09:46 PM
Yes, maybe this has generated the confusion.
Let me explain you how it works in the new layout.
On the new conditions wizard just click on the option "Update/Calculate Field".
Then you need to select the option "Calculate a field's value".
Click on "Add Field" button and select the name of the Matrix field.
There you will get the Matrix field as before, select the fields that you want to include in the calculation and then click on "Done".
Do let us know if you do not see the same in your end.
- adatshalomAnswered on March 02, 2016 at 09:06 AM
Thanks .. that's what I needed.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on March 02, 2016 at 10:49 AM
Thank you for letting us know. If you need any additional assistance, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be happy to assist.