- timventuraAsked on March 01, 2016 at 05:24 PM
The email notification for our "Student Vital Signs" Report is still showing "Buyer Lead" as the selection for all items in the "Buyer Lead 1" section (all the elements surrounding it), despite the fact that these values are correctly being populated in the Google sheet that we have attached. Here's an example:
Lead 1 Name Mariah Barrett Lead 1 Price Range Buyer Lead Lead 1 Motivation Buyer Lead Lead 1 Next Appointment Buyer Lead Lead 1 Type Buyer Lead
The actual data is like this (this is from the Google Sheets, which is correct...)
Lead 1 Name Mariah Barrett Lead 1 Price Range $150,000 Lead 1 Motivation A Lead 1 Next Appointment Lead 1 Type Buyer Lead
PAST ATTEMPT AT A SOLUTION: I completely deleted & recreated the notification email AND the autoresponder for this, and let Jotform create new ones from scratch, at the request of the support team.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 07:16 PM
In order to test the form, please let us know exactly the title of your form, or share the form id or direct link, since there is not any form titled "Student Vital Signs" in your account timventura:
- timventuraAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 07:22 PM
Please test the "Vital Signs Status Report", as shown in the image listed above....and thank you! The fix will definitely be appreciated!
- CharlieAnswered on March 02, 2016 at 03:17 AM
This is most likely because of the old field tags used in your email template, if you have edited, added or updating the form fields, it is possible that the field tags in your email template did not automatically update. You'll need to manually check them and see they are the correct ones. You can easily get the updated form field tag/s by clicking the fields listed at the right side panel, it shows "Form Fields".
However, I have tested your form by cloning it in my end, I was able to replicate the problem.
To fix this, do the following:
1. First, delete your notification, this will also delete your conditions associated with it.
2. Make sure to click the "save" button after deleting the email notification. Create a new notification again.
3. After that, recreate all the conditions for that email notification.
4. After deleting the notification, creating a new one and recreating your conditions, that should fix the problem. This is how it looks like in my end now:
Let us know if that resolves the problem. Apologies for the inconvenience.