- jancarlomarquezAsked on February 22, 2012 at 06:15 PM
Clear my cache? errr no?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 06:34 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
First of all, please try to clear cache in your browser, then re-check the forms.
If the issue still persists, please provide us with the URLs where we can check your embed forms.
- jancarlomarquezAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 10:22 PMI tried clearing the cache. The form isn't even updating with the preview
button on jotform.com Below is the link to the form:
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 11:30 PM
Can we know the changes you've made? As I have checked your form, I can't seem to find any difference with the live form and in the form editor.
What I'm suspecting is the replication delay happening in form.jotform.com. You might want to check your live form using www.jotform.com if in case you don't see updates in your live form using form.jotform.com.
- MartyGAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 11:39 PM
I think I have your answer...because I had the same problem..and I just fixed it: In your source code, change ".com" to ".us". That's it!