- CWSCAAsked on March 02, 2016 at 07:17 AM
Can you please check why?
- CharlieAnswered on March 02, 2016 at 09:41 AM
I was able to clone one of your forms without any problems. I also tried cloning my forms in my own account. But I was not able to get any problems.
May we know what form you are trying to clone? Is it a form in your account or from a different user? Users can change the privacy of their forms when it comes to cloning.
You can prevent other users to clone your forms by enabling this part of the account settings.
We'll wait for your response.
- CWSCAAnswered on March 03, 2016 at 06:45 AMHi Charlie,
All forms were moved from ddivakar account to cwsca.I can do it ddivakar
but not cwsca(any forms).
Can you advise?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 03, 2016 at 08:37 AM
Please let me know the form URL which you want to clone in your account and we will take a look.
I was able to clone one of my own form in your account successfully. Please check the screenshot below:
We will wait for your response.
- CWSCAAnswered on March 03, 2016 at 09:45 PMThanks.
It is working the way you have mentioned it.In the past I used to use the
Clone button under More and it worked - not now.Hence I asked.
Thanks for showing another way around.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 04, 2016 at 01:14 AM
You are welcome. I am glad to know that you were able to clone forms.
Please be noted that the "Clone Form" button which you have under More will clone the form in your own account.