- anthonylovesashleyAsked on March 03, 2016 at 01:49 AM
I didn't see anywhere where I could customize what it said and how it looked when a form submission is over. How can this be done?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 03, 2016 at 05:12 AM
Unfortunately, you cannot customize the expiration display. You can only change the message displayed when a form is expired. To do so, simply follow the guide below:
Click Preferences > Form Limits > Then click Warning Message to change it
If you need further assistance, do let us know.
- anthonylovesashleyAnswered on March 03, 2016 at 09:40 AM
Hopefully there'll be an option to do this in the future. That would be nice for different type of forms such as RSVPs
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 03, 2016 at 10:52 AM
Let me create a feature request and send it to our backend team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
- anthonylovesashleyAnswered on March 03, 2016 at 11:50 AM
would i be able to insert an html code (mailto:), like a contact us incase your forgot to rsvp (since it would be expired)
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 03, 2016 at 11:59 AM
Unfortunately no. It is not possible to add any html code in the "Warning Message" but you can add any desired text which you want to display to your users. Please refer the screenshot shared by my colleague:
- anthonylovesashleyAnswered on March 03, 2016 at 12:07 PM
I was aware of the changes I could make. Thanks. I was just hoping to add some type of link in that message. Oh well. Thank you again all.
- JotForm DevelopererhanAnswered on April 06, 2016 at 04:37 AM
First of all, thanks for your feedback. We definitely consider your feedback when we start to design new version of our builder.
Please do not hesitate to share your ideas.