- yuno89Asked on March 03, 2016 at 02:40 AM
See screenshot, please help...
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 03, 2016 at 06:47 AM
I cloned your form and I saw the GMT form field you are referring to. It is a text-to-speech function. Did you put that on the form or not?
If you like, we can remove the GMT form field in your form and fix it. We'll wait for your reply. Thank you.
- yuno89Answered on March 03, 2016 at 08:46 AM
yeah I would like to remove it. I didn't do that it just shown today I don't know why.
Please remove it.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 03, 2016 at 10:06 AM
I checked your form and cloned it as well. The GMT form field is not showing anymore.
Can you please verify if the GMT form field is already gone on your end? Let us know if the issue is still there. Thank you.
- yuno89Answered on March 03, 2016 at 12:22 PM
- yuno89Answered on March 20, 2016 at 05:50 AM
Again that GMT thing shows without I asked for it in ANOTHER form
Webpage's URL which shows that form: http://metayledim.co.il/Blog%20Posts/maayanot30-4-16.html
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 20, 2016 at 07:10 AM
I believe this is the form (http://www.jotform.com/form/60386415244454) your are referring to.
You just need to highlight or select the field and then click the "delete" button.
If you're having trouble, I can log in to your account and remove it for you. Thank you.
- yuno89Answered on March 20, 2016 at 09:52 AM
Look I don't want to remove the whole HTML field in the form. The first line is OK but the rest (GMT etc) is the problem. I can't remove it by myself (see screenshot below)
NOT OK in the webpage
- yuno89Answered on March 20, 2016 at 10:22 AM
Iv'e just deleted this HTML tab and re-created it and it's fine now.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 20, 2016 at 10:35 AM
Thank you for updating us. Glad to hear that you were able to solve it yourself. If it happens again, let us know.