- eleonorefilholAsked on March 03, 2016 at 05:33 AM
Hi, I cancelled my subscription last month, but have been charged again this month. Can I please get a refund and an actual cancellation to my subscription?
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on March 03, 2016 at 08:29 AM
I see that you've downgraded your account successfully and you are scheduled to be downgraded to FREE account on April 2nd, 2016.
PayPal subscriptions need to be cancelled manually. In order for you to cancel your PayPal Subscription:
1. Log into your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you made to us
3. Click on your subscription number
4. Click on "Cancel Subscription" button. When you cancel your subscription you will not be charged again
I see that you've also canceled your PayPal subscription today.
I have made a request from our billing department to issue a refund for you. The refunds are made by our manager so please allow up to 10 business days for the refund to be processed for you.
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.