- boegstedjakobAsked on March 03, 2016 at 12:41 PM
What i want to do is this: I'm using your forms as a form of checkout with the stripe integration. I have a slider widget that specifies the amount of rooms and bathrooms a person has in his house. The widget then calculates a price, and i want this price to be the one that the stripe integration uses. Is this possible at all?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 03, 2016 at 02:11 PM
It is possible to send the calculated result from the slider widget to Stripe. Please follow the steps below:
1. Add a Calculation widget to your JotForm to capture the calculated result from the widget.
2. Pass the calculation field to Stripe by following the guide below:
3. You may hide the Calculation field on your JotForm so that the calculated result will not be shown multiple times on the form.
Please check the following demo form that sends the calculated result from the Slider widget to Stripe.
You may clone the form to your account to see how it works.
Hope this information helps!