- viawebtourAsked on March 03, 2016 at 02:08 PM
i appreciate, if you could ahve a look: viawebtour
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 03, 2016 at 03:31 PM
I checked your account and seems to be working fine. Are you able to see your forms?
Or is the issue when trying to view your submissions?
Could you please try re-installing the app?
If it does not work, please share us a screenshot about it, this guide will help you to upload your image: https://www.jotform.com/answers/277033-How-to-add-screenshots-images-to-questions-in-support-forum.
We will wait for your response.
- viawebtourAnswered on March 03, 2016 at 04:45 PMhi kevin,
its on android mobile. i dont think forms are available there, just
sumbissions, but even these are not visible after moving to eu servers.
i see just blank screen. it was working fine before the move.
Pozdrav, Ing. Daniel Pribicko
Cestovna agentura viaWebtour, s.r.o.
tel: +421 (0)2 210 256 89
BANKOVE SPOJENIE: VKLAD / PREVOD
Slovenska sporitelna, a.s. (SLSP)
kod banky: 0900 cislo uctu: 635123485
IBAN: SK3909000000000635123485; BIC: GIBASKBX
Sipkova 7, 81104 Bratislava, Slovensko
ICO: 44185146; DIC: 2022637353
Spolocnost je zapisana v Obchodnom registri
Okresneho sudu Bratislava I, oddiel sro, vlozka 53108/B
Cesty okolo sveta: http://www.viawebtour.sk/Vyhladavanie/?Text=okolo+sveta
Privatne lety: http://www.viawebtour.sk/Sluzby/Privatne-lety/
- viawebtourAnswered on March 03, 2016 at 04:45 PMscreenshots...
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 03, 2016 at 06:15 PM
We did some tests in our end and seems like forms are not loading on EU accounts, I will report it to our second level and you will be notified about the progress or when the issue is fixed via this thread.
- viawebtourAnswered on March 04, 2016 at 12:57 PM
- viawebtourAnswered on March 04, 2016 at 12:58 PM
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 04, 2016 at 03:07 PM
I will update the current ticket that have opened and will provide your screenshots.
- viawebtourAnswered on April 01, 2016 at 09:19 AM
as there was no feedback a was forced to move data to us servers
- CarinaAnswered on April 01, 2016 at 12:11 PM
I'm sorry for the time it is taking us to solve this situation. I will contact the developer to see if there are any updates.
Thank you for your patience.
Let us know if we can assist you further.
- KadeJMAnswered on April 05, 2016 at 12:32 PM
On behalf of our Mobile Team I would like to apologize about this huge inconvenience to you.
Unfortunately, this problem is occurring because at the moment the Android App does not yet support our EU API. So the result of it is that you are unable to view EU-based Forms as you noticed and pointed out initially.
We're aware of the issue and several other issues with it so we have plans to update it as soon as we possibly can but I currently I cannot provide any sort of ETA yet as to when that'll happen other than sometime very soon.