- ipuntAsked on March 03, 2016 at 07:46 PM
I have a date picker on my form which is set to closed every Sunday.
Now I need the date picker to make an exception for this Easter Sunday (27/03/2016).
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 03, 2016 at 11:32 PM
I assume you are referring to this form? http://www.jotformeu.com/form/52047373482355
It is possible to set specific dates to disable in the date field. Simply follow the steps below:
1. On your form builder, click the Gear Icon on the date field then select Edit Properties
2. On the properties window, scroll down and click on Limit Dates.
3. Check the Sunday check-box to enable it again, then on the Disable Custom Dates field, enter the custom dates for sundays in March except March 27. Save changes when done.
Your date field should look like this after.
Here's a link to a demo form so you can see it in action: https://form.jotform.com/60628520950959
If you like, you can clone it to your account by following this guide: How to Clone an Existing Form from a URL
Do let us know if you need further assistance.