- ttbjAsked on February 23, 2012 at 09:15 AM
None of them. They were yesterday. Is something wrong?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 23, 2012 at 09:23 AM
Just checked your page and they are working fine. It might be a temporary problem with our CDN. Can you check it and let us know if it is still broken on your end?
- fish4redAnswered on February 23, 2012 at 09:25 AM
mine stopped to, i was using .net
i switched them back to .com and the are up
- ttbjAnswered on February 23, 2012 at 09:25 AM
Thanks for the quick reply. I was able to fix that one but others weren't working.
It seems as though I had previously embeded them using the <Embed> script, but that won't appear in all of my WordPress pages for some reason. The <i Frame> is working however!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 23, 2012 at 09:34 AM
Fixed now. We made some domain changes today and form.jotform.net was temporarily broken. Sorry about that.