- BuzzcomAsked on March 04, 2016 at 05:53 AM
I have a form where I need to add more columns and the system will only allow me to have 6 - I need 9
I need on one line -
place / % / rider / horse / C / B / E / M / H
Judge(s) stays on the line below
Please help - thanks so much!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 04, 2016 at 08:17 AM
You need to increase the width of the form in order to fit the widgets into one row. You can do it in the form designer.
Is it intentional that you are using multiple Dynamic Textbox widgets? We have some other widgets that you can use and will allow you to add multiple inputs.
- BuzzcomAnswered on March 04, 2016 at 05:15 PM
Thanks - but I need to create a report and the the others don't input the information into a report - you should make that clear on the information that you provide generally - it would save people a lot of time.
- BuzzcomAnswered on March 04, 2016 at 05:22 PM
I have tried to alter the width of the form in designer - and it still only allows me 6 columns. I would have thought that what I want to do is a very standard thing and I don't understand why it is so difficult?? Please help
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 04, 2016 at 11:15 PM
I see you are working on this form https://form.jotform.co/60632155082853
Allow me more time to check what can be done to have all the widgets fit on a single row.
I'll get back to this shortly.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 04, 2016 at 11:23 PM
Please check my test form https://form.jotform.com/60639136131955
I have removed the Form Column layout restriction (the max is 6 column only). And disabled also From Responsive. I have set the max width of form to 1500px.
Let us know if this will do or not...
- BuzzcomAnswered on March 05, 2016 at 03:13 PM
That is perfect - thanks so much - only one problem
How do I access your template - I have tried changing mine but even when I follow what you have done I still have the last one (H) on a line below.
Thanks so much
- BuzzcomAnswered on March 05, 2016 at 11:29 PM
perfect - thanks!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 06, 2016 at 06:19 AM
You are quite welcome. ;-)
Contact us again anytime for any assistance you need on Jotform