- exsfvidAsked on March 04, 2016 at 06:34 AM
junto con el saludo que quería ver si puedo ayudar a corregir el DateString fórmula condicional para realizar cálculos, ya que si selecciono un lunes, por ejemplo, mediante la eliminación de esta fecha DateString me indica que es un domingo, es decir, este anticuado en un día.
imágenes de copia de seguridad adjuntos, que se mantienen atentos a su ayuda, muchas gracias.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 04, 2016 at 08:42 AM
That is because your timezone settings. I've fixed it for you, you can check it at https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/settings.
- exsfvidAnswered on March 04, 2016 at 09:40 AM
The problem is still in the attached image you can see, today is Friday and in the Field Letter says it's Thursday
Perform a test here in this new form: https://www.jotform.com//?formID=60632887866673
What is the correct time format?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 04, 2016 at 11:21 AM
I'm sorry, but the date is correct to my end. Here's a screenshot of your form:
Please select the date using the picker, don't put it manually.
- exsfvidAnswered on March 04, 2016 at 11:29 AM
It could be the format in which you have selected your account in JotForm.
I think that apparently can be.
I myself have selected in Santiago de America
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 04, 2016 at 01:48 PM
I was able to replicate the issue:
I will report this to our second level, you will be notified via this thread when this gets fixed.
- exsfvidAnswered on March 04, 2016 at 02:07 PM
Perfect, thank you very much.
Quedo wing waiting for the response, support is appreciated
- NicholasWestleyAnswered on March 09, 2016 at 05:47 PM
This has now been fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.