- CharlieAnswered on March 04, 2016 at 11:07 AM
Duplicate submissions can happen if the data submitted are the same. We cannot prevent this specifically because each submission (regardless if they have the same input) will have their own unique submission ID.
If you want to prevent duplicate submission then that is possible with some limitations. Here are the guides that might be of a help:
Setting unique submission based on the browser cookie OR IP address: http://www.jotform.com/help/64-How-to-Set-Unique-Submissions-on-a-Form
Setting unique submission based on a specific input field: http://www.jotform.com/help/223-How-to-set-Form-Limits-Based-on-a-Unique-Question
Let us know if you need more assistance on this.
- mongaakshayAnswered on July 15, 2016 at 01:22 PM
Is it possible to somehow prevent duplicacy between two fields ?
Meaning, if I have 2 fields, say
Primary Mobile Number
Secondary Mobile Number
and I want to user to fill two different values and not same ?
Can I achieve this, without actually submitting the form ?
Also, if I want the user to fill two exactly same values like
Reconfirm Email Address
Here the user has to fill the same email address again.
How can both these be achieved through JotForm ?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 15, 2016 at 01:40 PM
I have moved your question to a separate thread and shall be answered there shortly.
- voodoocreativeAnswered on September 13, 2016 at 09:47 PMI have 2 fields that need to be unique fields, the first one is the email address, and another one is a number field of 10 digits. As of now I can only pick one, unique question whick is I picked the email address but I also need the 10 digits to be a unique question to prevent previously entered values store in the database. How do I do that?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 13, 2016 at 11:39 PM
Your question is moved to a separate thread and shall be answered there shortly.