- TammiFunkAsked on March 04, 2016 at 10:37 AM
Is there a way to do the following:
1. A customer fills out all the info for job request and hits the submit button.
2. The next time the customer needs to submit a job request, info such as the contact information and billing information pre-populates from a previous submission so the customer doesn't have to fill it all out again.
Let me know if this is possible,
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 04, 2016 at 12:36 PM
You can use our pre-populate app, to pre-populate fields of your form for your users.
You can also provide your users edit link, so that they can edit their previous submission. Inside of this guide you can find how to let users update their form submissions at a later date:
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- TammiFunkAnswered on March 07, 2016 at 04:31 PM
I really don't want the customer to edit their already submitted forms. I want to know if there is a way to have information on the form pre-populate when they send the next submission instead of having to enter all of their information again.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 07, 2016 at 10:02 PM
If I understand correctly, you want to be able to pre-populate the form with data from previous submissions? Unfortunately, that is not possible with jotform. Your scenario involves a call to a Database. That is not possible to be accomplish with Jotform. My recommendation would be to download the full source code of the form and hire a programmer to apply some PHP/MySQL programming to meet this requirement.
Here's a couple of guides that can help:
If you need further assistance, do let us know.