- carselawAsked on February 23, 2012 at 10:05 AM
My form was just showing up a few hours ago. I made a few revisions and readded it and now nothing...??? It's the one called Carse Law Main Form.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 23, 2012 at 10:10 AM
The code you have on your page is incorrect. Please get new form source code and change the code on your site. Do not edit the code manually.
Here is how you can get it. Open your form on the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Embed" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Embed Form"
3. Click on "Embed" button and copy the code provided to your web site. Make sure to delete the incorrect code you have right now.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 23, 2012 at 10:24 AM
Sorry, it is our mistake. The form code we provide is incorrect. We will fix it in 5 minutes and I'll get back to you.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 23, 2012 at 10:33 AM
Fixed now. You can apply the instructions I provided above and the code should be correct this time. Sorry about that.
- carselawAnswered on February 23, 2012 at 06:37 PM
Yes, it's working now. Thank you for addressing this problem so quickly.
- carselawAnswered on February 23, 2012 at 06:44 PM
Well, I may have spoken too soon. Unfortunately, no changes to the form are being shown. So only the first design I create is working, nothing afterwards. If you look at http://hydrus.lunarservers.com/~carse4/contact.html it does not look like the form I have on JotForm (which has a RED background and white font.)...????
- fxrAnswered on February 23, 2012 at 06:52 PM
It looks like you describe here:
Can you ensure your browser is completely refeshed, clearing your cache etc?
Well, I don't know how that is possible because I cleared the cookies on my browser several times in Google Chrome, IE9, and I even downloaded Firefox and I do not see what you are seeing. Any ideas as to how this is possible?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on February 24, 2012 at 12:19 AM
It's also fine on my side. Can you please try again this time?
If it is still now showing on your side, please re-embed it using this code:
Clear your browsers cache and recheck the page.
If the problem still persist, please let us know. Thank you so much for your patience and have a great day to you!