JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
You can add a Form Calculation widget to average the matrix on a scale of 1 to 10 for each school.
1. Add the calculation widget
2. Click the Add Field button and select one of the matrix fields.
3. Check all the fields that you want to average.
4. Then click the ... button and select avg()
4. Modify the formula so that the calculation should look like this after. Click Finish to save.
5. Do the same to the rest of the fields and this is how the result would appear.
Here's a demo so you can see it in action: https://form.jotform.com/60638847256971
To clone the form to your account, simply follow this guide: How to Clone an Existing Form from a URL
Very nice thank you. Widget is an effective tool.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone