- dmelton49Asked on March 04, 2016 at 05:02 PMPage URL:
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 04, 2016 at 10:25 PM
You can add a Form Calculation widget to average the matrix on a scale of 1 to 10 for each school.
1. Add the calculation widget
2. Click the Add Field button and select one of the matrix fields.
3. Check all the fields that you want to average.
4. Then click the ... button and select avg()
4. Modify the formula so that the calculation should look like this after. Click Finish to save.
5. Do the same to the rest of the fields and this is how the result would appear.
Here's a demo so you can see it in action: https://form.jotform.com/60638847256971
To clone the form to your account, simply follow this guide: How to Clone an Existing Form from a URL
- dmelton49Answered on March 05, 2016 at 02:45 PM
Very nice thank you. Widget is an effective tool.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone