- RafeConnectsAsked on March 05, 2016 at 04:55 PM
Form = Chinese form
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 06, 2016 at 04:58 AM
Are you having a problem with the authentication?
It seems working fine as of checking.
Please try to recreate the integration and try it again.
If this isn't the issue, can you please elaborate the problem further?
- RafeConnectsAnswered on March 06, 2016 at 10:08 PM
It's not working. I redid the integration and i submitted a practice lead but it is not going to Zoho.
- BorisAnswered on March 07, 2016 at 06:26 AM
I see you are talking about your form 51466168405962. I have cloned it into my account and set up an integration with Zoho CRM, and it seems to be failing in generating a new contact / lead on my end as well. I will forward this thread as a bug report to our developers to have it examined what might be causing the issue.
In the meantime, you may want try integrating your form to Zoho CRM through Zapier, and see if that works.
We will update you through this thread if we hear anything back from our developers. Thank you.
- RafeConnectsAnswered on March 07, 2016 at 03:52 PM
If you hear anything back? Does this means that you anticipate that you won't hear anything back? When is the latest I will hear back from you by?
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on March 07, 2016 at 07:27 PM
We would like to apologize if we cannot provide you an ETA to when this will be fixed. But please be assured that your concern is already being worked on and is marked as important in priority. You will be notified via this thread for updates if there are any. Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm DeveloperdenizAnswered on April 04, 2016 at 04:49 AM
The problem is fixed now. Please re-create your integration.