- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 05, 2016 at 09:51 PM
I tried creating the PDF Form using your jotform http://www.jotformpro.com/form/60626607875969 but it was not successful as well.
The Create PDF tool seems to be not working at this time.
I have already forwarded a bug ticket report to our higher team support so they can check on this. We will notify you here at once when fixed.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 06, 2016 at 06:42 PM
Our developer assigned on this ticket had already fixed the problem.
I test by creating a PDF Form version using your form http://www.jotformpro.com/form/60626607875969 and it was successful.
Please check also on your side. Let us know if still not working for you.
- cunoAnswered on March 07, 2016 at 08:23 AM
The problem doesn't seem to be fixed. I have the same problem as info5912.
I tried to convert the following web-form to a fillable PDF, but although it's a very simple form, jotform is stuck and keeps displaying "In Arbeit" (german for "in progress") almost forever.
Will I be informed by email, before my free monthly submissions are used up, so I can upgrade in time?
Thank's for your help,
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 07, 2016 at 12:29 PM
@cuno I have moved your question to a thread of its own. I will address your request in the following thread shortly:
- info5912Answered on March 07, 2016 at 06:37 PM
Hey thanks - it worked this time!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 07, 2016 at 09:42 PM
Thank you for the confirmation. Feel free to contact us anytime should you require assistance on JotForm.