- LuxicomAsked on March 07, 2016 at 02:36 AM
Is it possible to create a form and give it to my client which has his own jot form account?
I dont want to share this form with all jotform users. It not for sharing.
I want to share only with a specific user. In Formcentral it was possible.
- BorisAnswered on March 07, 2016 at 08:17 AM
Yes, there are several ways to share the form with another account, depending on your needs.
1. If you want it so that both of you are accessing and using the same form, you can set them up as your sub account:
2. If you want them to have a duplicated version (copy, clone) of your form, you can give them a link to your form, and they can clone it into their own account by following this guide:
3. If you want to develop a form for someone else, and then let them have the form, we can move / transfer a form from your account to a different account. All you need to do is contact us from the account which owns the form, and ask us to move the form to your desired recipient, and we will be happy to help.