- TcDogTrainingAsked on March 07, 2016 at 04:03 AM
I am trying to create a PDF to print and the process locks up with 'working' displayed.
I have tried two browsers.
This is my form...
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on March 07, 2016 at 09:46 AM
First of all, sorry for the trouble we had caused. Recently, we had a temporary issue about "Create a PDF Form"; but currently, it is working correctly. Please, retry to get a fillable PDF form on your side and let us know the results.
Thank you for your understanding.
- TcDogTrainingAnswered on March 07, 2016 at 10:46 AMNo, it is still not working.
Kind Regards, Tony Cruse.
- CharlieAnswered on March 07, 2016 at 01:49 PM
Apologies for the inconvenience. The "Create PDF" feature is still has a couple of glitches and bugs, our developers are very well aware of this and our trying their best to improve this feature.
So far, I cloned your form and was able to convert it to a PDF form. Could you please try cloning my form and convert that one instead? Here's my cloned form: https://form.jotform.com/60665449607969. Here's a guide on how to clone my form: http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL.
Please also check this link to learn more about the fillable PDF forms: http://www.jotform.com/help/312-Fillable-PDF-Everything-you-need-to-know-about-JotForm-Fillable-PDF-Creator
Do let us know if that works.
- wowchurchAnswered on March 11, 2016 at 05:17 PM
Is the Pdf form tool fixed yet? mine seems to be taking a very long time
- HubersonAnswered on March 11, 2016 at 06:33 PM
We really sorry for that our development team is working on this issue it should resolved shortly.