- Worldfuel1Asked on March 07, 2016 at 12:53 PM
I setup one form to integrate with Box, and is working fine. However, I am not able to set up ancillary forms for integration. Could you tell me what I am doing wrong?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 07, 2016 at 03:51 PM
Could you provide me with more information on the issue you are experiencing?
If i can be of any assistance to you, please let me know.
- Worldfuel1Answered on March 07, 2016 at 04:45 PMI set up Integration with a particular form for the submissions to be redirected to a Box folder. However, when I click Integrations to have submissions redirected on a 2nd form (completely different material than the first form) to a Box folder, a pop up appears in the bottom right of the screen for a few seconds saying “working, then disappears.
It never asks what folder or platform I want to Integrate with. I thought maybe it was defaulting to the previous Integration setup, but no submissions are coming over for that form.
Sr. Sales Operation & Support Analyst
Business and General Aviation
World Fuel Services
3000 Bayport Drive
Tampa, FL 33607
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 07, 2016 at 10:07 PM
The Box.com integration will only work 1 form at a time. So you cannot really re-integrate again on another form. You will need to use a different form for each integration.
This is our user guide for Box integration: How-to-integrate-a-form-to-Box
Can you also tell us which step # in the user guide you were trying to redirect submission?
We will wait for your updates.
- Worldfuel1Answered on March 08, 2016 at 02:46 PM
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 08, 2016 at 05:59 PM
Your question has been moved to this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/790294.
We will assist you there.