- radioawesomeAsked on February 23, 2012 at 05:01 PM
The forms are still working on the pages they are embeded on but I'm worried that they could stop at any moment!
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on February 23, 2012 at 05:26 PM
Please accept our apologies for this problem.
I have created a ticket to our Next Level Support in order to proceed with the further investigation on this.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
- JotForm SupportseyhunsAnswered on February 24, 2012 at 06:53 AM
This is fixed. Sorry for the problem. Please save your forms again to see the fix.
- radioawesomeAnswered on February 24, 2012 at 09:31 PM
Thanks for the update! I'm guessing that the footer option as a whole has gone away? It's on my pages that are saved,but it's no longer an option on the right.
- fxrAnswered on February 25, 2012 at 05:00 AM
@sehyhuns, are you able to update the customer on the availability of the 'footer' going forward? I dont see it myself.
- JotForm SupportseyhunsAnswered on February 25, 2012 at 06:43 AM
This feature was not ready. We have released it by accident =)
It will be released ASAP.