- JennifergraingerAsked on March 07, 2016 at 05:48 PM
I want my graphic person to create a header for my form. What size do I tell her to make the jpg?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 08, 2016 at 12:08 AM
Any size will do. The size can be changed in the form designer. Either in the form header settings or if you will be using our Image tool from the Form Tools section.
- Hans-Peter E.Answered on January 16, 2017 at 07:55 AM
I am also looking for the answer to this question.
JotForm: What is the _ideal_ size? "Any size will do" is not an answer at all!!
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on January 16, 2017 at 08:20 AM
We can not tell a certain size such as "200px". It can depend on the form, the image or a person. Also, it can depend on the header size, too.
You need to test on your form and decide which size and the image look more convenient, you can use that.
- Jeremy JAnswered on May 22, 2017 at 12:28 PM
500 x 125 pixels has always worked for me and is suggested by Google.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on May 22, 2017 at 01:41 PM
Thanks for the input Jeremy - Although we still would stick with our response that any size will do. There's no strict nor ideal image size for the header image since form width's differ. Unless you create a standard width form (for all the forms you build, e.g. 500px) then a 500 x 125 pixel header image would be ideal.
In case you have questions, we strongly urge you to create your own thread so we can assist you.