- PreferredGlobalAsked on March 07, 2016 at 06:24 PM
I would like to align my "Courier" check-box next to "Fuel Surcharge" so that my Text Labels are not being extended down by the length of the checkbox. I would like this form to print on one page. How can I do this? Thanks!Page URL:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 08, 2016 at 02:04 AM
I have fixed this in your form by moving the "Courier" checkbox next to "Fuel Surcharge". Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions or need any other changes.
- PreferredGlobalAnswered on March 08, 2016 at 09:03 AM
Fantastic -- thank you you mucho.
- PreferredGlobalAnswered on March 08, 2016 at 09:45 AMThank you so much for your response – I realize that it still is taking 2-pages to print. Is there any to condense the whole form a bit so everything prints on 1-page? Is there an over-all CSS code? Because I would like to do it to 3 other forms. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 08, 2016 at 12:02 PM
Adding this code will allow you to bring the fields much closer together vertically:
margin-top : 0px;
margin-bottom : 0px;
It is also possible to make the pixel value negative to reduce the spacing even more. This should work for every form.