- WarracksAsked on March 07, 2016 at 06:31 PM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 08, 2016 at 02:00 AM
Do you mean you want to share the form to a sub-user account? If so, then you can follow this guide: How to Share Forms with a Sub-Account User
If you mean you want to share the form via email, then you can simply copy the direct link of the form and send it via email.
1. On your form builder, click the Publish button
2. Then click the Copy Link button to copy the direct link.
3. You can then email that link to anyone that you want to share the form to.
If you need further assistance, do let us know.