- LegendsBCAsked on February 23, 2012 at 05:43 PM
Today 2/23, I noticed that on my website there are now bullet points that show up next ro each entry. When I look at the forms in JotForm, they are not there. Where did they come from and how do I get rid of them?
Here is my site if you want to check it out for yourself: http://legends.lvresource.com/lg/default.aspx?PageId=63
- LegendsBCAnswered on February 23, 2012 at 06:31 PM
Now they are gone? If you had anything to do with that, thanks.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on February 23, 2012 at 06:44 PM
Unfortunately, the issue is not clear for me. If you reproduce it again, please let us know. A screenshot would be appreciated.
Thank you for using our services.
- LegendsBCAnswered on February 24, 2012 at 05:05 AMPlease see attached screenshot.
- fxrAnswered on February 24, 2012 at 09:28 AM
We are unable to see the screenshot, can you forward it to jotformsupport [at] gmail [dot] com please? Mark it with the title of this thread.
I have also looked at your form and dont see any issue with it, although sometimes something resembling these 'bullet points' can occur if you have have any labels for fields on your forms which have been left empty. Is this a possible explanation in your case?
We can remove these labels completely with some CSS, but I just can't make out any obvious 'blank' labels on your form.