- 2BM_ASAsked on March 08, 2016 at 07:32 AM
Dear Sir or Madam,
I have been designing some of my forms, but all the changes that I make don't get updated in the form. I don't understand why. Could you please have a look into it?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 08, 2016 at 11:03 AM
Our sincere apologies. It could be a temporary issue. I have just cleared your form cache, would you mind checking it again?
This is what I see when I open your form.
- 2BM_ASAnswered on March 08, 2016 at 11:45 AMHi,
Yes, this is what I see also, but I have added a picture and a header to the form, but they are not showing.
Please let me know how we could solve this.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 08, 2016 at 12:54 PM
It is due to your condition which hides the image and the header.
I have deleted this condition in your form so you should see the missing fields in your form now.
- 2BM_ASAnswered on March 08, 2016 at 01:46 PMHi again,
Thank you very much! This is perfect. Thank you for the fast and prompt help
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 08, 2016 at 04:13 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.