- CharlieAnswered on March 08, 2016 at 09:22 AM
So far, this is how the form looks when I view it on my browser:
I see that it is positioned at the right side, I am not sure if that is how you would like your form to looked like.
In my case, here's what I have done:
2. I have removed its CSS code and applied the default theme.
3. Now to change the width of the form, you can easily do it using the Form Designer Tool, no need to use CSS code. Below, you'll see the section "Form Layout", from there, you can easily adjust the width of your form, even the input text boxes width.
The payment section corresponds to the form's actual width.
If you need further adjustment on this or if you have a specific layout, about the width of your form, please do reply on this thread.
- BBC2016Answered on March 17, 2016 at 01:19 AM
help 0icant dothis!!!!!!!!!!!!!iam so frustrated- pls help making thisform reovee
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 17, 2016 at 03:23 AM
I cloned your form and fixed all the styles in it. There are errors on your CSS that's why injecting custom CSS codes at the bottom section will not work. Feel free to clone it back if you like.
It should also display properly on mobile.
Let us know should you need further assistance with anything.