- santanawAsked on March 08, 2016 at 11:57 AM
How can I use an uploaded file on a notification email as a logo and make it a specific size?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 08, 2016 at 02:27 PM
If I understand you correctly, you want to use an image uploaded by the user as a logo to your form. If yes, then please follow the steps below:
1. In the notification email, click the link and download the image file.
2. In the Form Builder, click the "Image" tool. In the Image Wizard, select "Upload Image File" and then click "Next".
3. Click the "Choose File" button and look for the downloaded file. After that click the "Upload File" button.
4. Once the image is uploaded, it will show up in the work space. Select the image field and you'll see that you can adjust the "Height" and the "Width" using the buttons in the top toolbar.
Hope that helps. Thank you.