- FisherelectronicsAsked on March 08, 2016 at 12:55 PM
Hello, on our custom tv mounting page, somehow in editing these forms, the size changed so that I have a white horizontal bar at the top of the first form (custom TV/soundbar wall mounting form) And if you scroll down, the second form Multiple TV wall mounting's has white all around it on the edges. I just want these forms to be the baby blue, with no white around any edges of either forms. Can you change them back, or show me how?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 08, 2016 at 03:11 PM
To remove the white space at the top of your form, add this code to it:
padding: 0px !important;
Here is how the form would look with the code added:
- FisherelectronicsAnswered on March 08, 2016 at 03:25 PM
Okay that worked for the top form of custom TV, but I placed it into the second form for multiple TV mounting's and I still have some white at the top and bottom. So it's not totally fixed yet.
- FisherelectronicsAnswered on March 08, 2016 at 04:04 PM
Well, all of a sudden it fixed itself, Thanks, perhaps the servers needed a bit more time.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 08, 2016 at 06:35 PM
A cached copy of the form may have been loaded by your browser. After the cached version expired, the updated version showed.
If there is anything else we can assist you with, let us know and we will be happy to help.