- dmoncriefAsked on March 08, 2016 at 07:40 PM
Im attempting to create a form with a conditional field for zip codes. If the user enters a zip code that matches a list of acceptable zip codes, they pass to another page. If not, they receive an error message.
Is this possible?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 09, 2016 at 03:02 AM
It is possible to use conditions so that if the zip code is incorrect, they will not be able to go to the next page. You can use the Show/Hide condition for this.
1. Click the conditions button on your form builder
2. Select the Show/Hide condition
3. Setup the condition so that if the value is not correct, the Next page will be hidden from the form.
This is how it should look when the user inputs the correct zip code:
You can check out this demo to see the condition in action: https://form.jotform.com/60681223983964
You can also clone it to your account by following this guide: How to Clone an Existing Form from a URL
For more info on conditions, please check out this guide: Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
If you need further assistance, do let us know.