- JDAsked on February 24, 2012 at 12:44 AM
I want to build out the form, and add in the ability to use jquery.datepicker for the date entry, and then do some additional date validation on the selected date and display the approiate message back to the end user. Without export the source of the form and putting it into an html page on my site.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on February 24, 2012 at 01:55 AM
To download your form's source code files:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Embed Form
3. Click Source
4. Click the download link
5. Save the files to your computer then host it on your server
- JDAnswered on February 27, 2012 at 08:47 PM
Thanks, that is what I ended up doing, as I couldn't find any way of doing this within the tool. Thanks for confirming.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on February 27, 2012 at 08:48 PM
Your welcome and thanks for using JotForm!