- ewccadminAsked on February 24, 2012 at 01:41 AM
I'm on your jotformeu.com domain. Username is ewccadmin. The list of my forms has a flag showing that there is an unread submission on one of my forms, "Feedback to Admin", but when I check the submissions I only see one old submission. Can you retrieve this new submission, or is it a ghost??
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on February 24, 2012 at 01:58 AM
This appears to be a glitch where the note for the new submission is stuck. To get rid of this notice try the following: Go to "My Forms" > right click on one of the forms that is showing unread submissions > in the shortcut menu, click "Mark All as Read" (as indicated in the screenshot below).
Let us know if this worked.
- ewccadminAnswered on February 24, 2012 at 03:05 AMYes, this has cleared the submission flag, but it still shows there are two submissions and I can only see one when selecting the Submissions button. I'm concerned that there may be a submission that I cannot read.
- ograAnswered on February 24, 2012 at 04:01 AMI have the same problem....
- fxrAnswered on February 24, 2012 at 07:19 AM
The 'new' button can sometimes get incorrect like that. It does not necessarily mean there are any new submissions. It just means the counter was stuck for those submissions. To resolve this issue, right click on your form on the My Forms page and then select "Mark All as Read"