- smoxleyAsked on March 09, 2016 at 08:07 AM
HELP!!!!! I've read the articles posted and nothing works. I can no longer edit this form Can some one help please?????? "There was an error on the page. Try reloading the page." This form took a week to build.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on March 09, 2016 at 08:19 AM
Are you still experiencing the problem?
I have just tested it, and it's working on all datacenters without any problem.
- stottandmayAnswered on March 09, 2016 at 08:44 AM
I'm also experiencing this problem with the all of my forms.
Is the system down at the moment?
- AdamloAnswered on March 09, 2016 at 08:46 AM
I am having the same issue with all of my forms. It must be a system/server issue they are experiencing.
- AdamloAnswered on March 09, 2016 at 08:54 AM
It is working now
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 09, 2016 at 09:04 AM
Our sincere apologies. This problem is now fixed. Please try it again.
- stottandmayAnswered on March 09, 2016 at 09:46 AMGreat thank you.
5 Aldermanbury Square, London, EC2V 7HR
DDI Tel: +44 (0)207 993 7145
[twitter-button-small][follow us Ln]
Stott and May Professional Search Ltd: This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery. NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind Stott and May to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose • Stott and May professional Search Limited - Registered Office: 5 Aldermanbury Square, 11th Floor, London EC2V 7HR - Registered in England No: 6987598, VAT Number: GB 980769567