- ICFformsAsked on March 09, 2016 at 08:12 AM
Our forms are not showing up when individuals are trying to use them. We are not able to edit submissions as it is coming up with a blank screen. Randomly a form will work for a minute, but then it stops working and just shows a blank screen or if I am trying to edit a form it acts as though I have just created a new form.
Emily - ICF
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 09, 2016 at 09:05 AM
Our sincerest apologies. This problem is now fixed. Please try it again.
- ICFformsAnswered on March 09, 2016 at 09:32 AM
Thank you for the update.
- ICFformsAnswered on March 11, 2016 at 11:29 AM
Is jotform down again? We are not able to edit submissions and the forms are blank again.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 11, 2016 at 12:19 PM
We had a distribution server that was causing some issues and it has now been fixed. If you have any further lag loading your forms, let us know and we will be happy to have another look.