- genovanettiAsked on March 09, 2016 at 11:02 AM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 09, 2016 at 12:17 PM
It is not currently possible to query your submission data. You would need to send your data to a database of your own if you would like to create a submission query page.
There are actually multiple options to send your submission data to MySQL database.
1. Zapier Integration: You can take advantage of our recently released Zapier integration. Take a look at here: http://apps.jotform.com/app/zapier_integration
You may also like to check this which should help you: https://zapier.com/zapbook/jotform/mysql/4061/add-jotform-submissions-to-mysql/
2. You can directly download the sql file of your submissions and import them in your MySQL database: Check this app: http://apps.jotform.com/app/mysql_export
3. You can write your own custom code to save submission records in your MySQL database. Please check this related thread: http://www.jotform.com/help/126-Form-to-MySQL
You could also create a Grid Listing report:
That can be added to any webpage and will allow users to search the list of submissions. However, this would give them access to the full list of submission data.