- adamdchrcAsked on March 09, 2016 at 01:02 PM
I have recently upgraded to Bronze from Free account, and have a live form up that will not accept a saved increase in max file upload size.
This is the form: https://form.jotform.com/60195693911158
Process already attempted:
1. click File Upload from Form Tools menu
2. click Max File Size from toolbar
3. input 20000 and click okay
4. click save
5. test via preview and live form
6. consistently get error message: "file size cannot be bigger than 1024kb"
I need the form to accept adjustments to max file upload size as soon as possible as I am getting complaints from form users on this end.
Thank you.Page URL:
- adamdchrcAnswered on March 09, 2016 at 01:53 PM
Learned through repeated experimentation that adjusting Max File Size from Tool Bar creates a new file upload button, rather than changes the Max File Size for the existing button(s). Rather, Max File Size needs to be adjusted through Edit Properties accessed by right clicking the element.
Good to know. I do not believe that this info is part of the general solution documentation.
As of now, this is resolved on my end.
- BenAnswered on March 09, 2016 at 03:34 PM
Thank you for the update and I am glad that it is working for you at this time. I do want to mention that actually both toolbar and the Properties of a field should work just the same.
If you check either one both should show the same values no matter where the change was made.
Now I have tried to recreate the same, but was not able to do so. Please do let us know if the same keeps happening for you as well as the browser that you are using when you recreate the same issue.
For example I have checked within my FireFox and it is working properly.