- DeckitAsked on February 24, 2012 at 05:35 AM
I've created a form with jotform : number of form : 20152229952
But I don't have create an acount. How can I do to modify the form and subscribe a premium acount?
- AtacanCAnswered on February 24, 2012 at 05:48 AM
You have created your form under a guest account. You just have to create a free account with the same email address where you receive your notification emails. After that, your form will be automatically transferred to your new account. But it's important to register with the same email address. Once you have created your account, you can upgrade it to premium.
Feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.
- DeckitAnswered on February 24, 2012 at 06:03 AM
- DeckitAnswered on February 24, 2012 at 06:06 AM
Aie ... I've the first form I've created in my acount, but I don't have the 20152229952 .... It's this one I'm using ... but I can't see this in my acount ...
- AtacanCAnswered on February 24, 2012 at 06:24 AM
I've manually transferred the form-id 20152229952 to your new account. Can you please confirm?
- DeckitAnswered on February 24, 2012 at 08:26 AM
Perfect! Thank You!