- PreferredGlobalAsked on March 09, 2016 at 03:06 PM
I like the spacing on my form, however, I would like to put a little of space between "International Shipments Invoice: 40400023QC01" and "Credit Card" label below. How can put spacing just between those two? Thanks!Page URL:
- PreferredGlobalAnswered on March 09, 2016 at 05:27 PM
I did it but it did not work! Can you take a look? Thanks!
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 09, 2016 at 05:30 PM
You will have to inject the following custom CSS code to your form:
To inject the custom CSS code to your form, you need to go to the form Preferences in Form Builder.
In the Form styles tab there is a Inject Custom CSS field. Paste the code I provided there.
Please let me know if this works for you.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 09, 2016 at 05:35 PM
I apologize, i changed my answer since i accidentally provided the code for making a spacing at the submit button, please take a look at the new answer.
Please let me know if this works for you
- PreferredGlobalAnswered on March 09, 2016 at 07:46 PMPerfecto! Thank you!
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 10, 2016 at 12:33 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are most welcome. If you have any other concerns, feel free to contact us again.