- tigerbluelacrosseAsked on March 10, 2016 at 09:36 AM
- CharlieAnswered on March 10, 2016 at 10:08 AM
If the website editor in Weebly allows embed codes like iFrame and other script codes, then you can use the ones found under the "Embed" tab option under "Publish" wizard.
Here's a quick step by step:
1. Click "Publish" in your form builder
2. Under the "Embed" tab, you can copy your embed codes.
3. We also have different instructions for different platforms, you can navigate to "Platform" and search for "Weebly" there:
Here's a basic guide on how to embed your form code to a Weebly: http://www.jotform.com/help/215-Adding-a-Form-to-Weebly
Do let us know if you need more information on this.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on April 01, 2016 at 05:35 AM
The new JotForm App for Weebly helps you add, create and manage your forms directly from Weebly.
It would be great if you could tell us what you think of the App.
Feel free to comment on the blog post above; we value your feedback.