- olpeventsAsked on March 10, 2016 at 10:12 AM
Text in form not displaying correctly in Chrome. Works fin in Firefox and Explorer.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 10, 2016 at 11:23 AM
The texts are good. This is how I see it in the popup form:
You have embedded the form into a modal window. Is it fixed now? If not, then you may need to restore your Windows Aero settings. You are using Windows Basic and I think you've also unchecked the Windows texts visualization.
- olpeventsAnswered on March 10, 2016 at 11:39 AM
what/where is windows texts visualization? Is that in my browser settings or the jot form?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 10, 2016 at 12:55 PM
In your Windows 7 PC settings. I meant to say the Visual Effects in your Windows Aero settings.
Here's the guide. Please try to choose the first option.
- olpeventsAnswered on March 10, 2016 at 02:09 PM
I do not have aero option. Also, if the default is "...whats best for my computer" that means everyone also sees what I am seeing.
Do I need to adjust my fonts in jotform?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 10, 2016 at 03:23 PM
You may try increasing a bit the font size, it might display the text properly.
However, I did check your form and I was able to see it properly.
Is the issue still there?
If so. Could you try loading your form on other PC?
Do let us know if it is working now.