- supplier_enrollmentAsked on March 10, 2016 at 01:02 PM
Hi Jotform Support,
I've been trying to create a PDF of my form, but I don't think it's working. There are 2 main issues:
1. Yesterday the PDF form function was creating the old version of my form, even though I had updated the form since the last time I had created a PDF version.
2. Today the PDF form function is only creating a blank 1 page PDF.
I'm not sure what's going on here. Can somebody help me to resolve this?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 10, 2016 at 02:35 PM
I have checked your forms and was able to see the issue, I tested it on my end and was able to replicate it, I will escalate it to our second level, so one of our developers will take a look here and you will be notified when it is solved.
- VP of ProductmustafaAnswered on March 10, 2016 at 02:55 PM
I am looking at the same issue, will let you know when fixed. Thanks for your feedback.
- VP of ProductmustafaAnswered on March 10, 2016 at 03:05 PM
Fixed, sorry for the problem.