- SbarrettAsked on March 11, 2016 at 11:08 AM
You're recently updated the interface for the creation of email notifications, but in the new version you have removed or changed the functionality whereby text is converted into html when the email send.
I'm trying to use the email function with a specific function on the recipient side that requires the following structure
On the old version of the email builder this worked, however now it as adding html wrapping around the text which is not allowing the desired function on the recipient end. So my emails come through as:
How do i remove
or other html coding from appearing?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 11, 2016 at 12:22 PM
Yes, we did update our notifier and autoresponder section as you noticed, we're trying to improve user experience constantly.
Please try following:
1. You can go to your Emails:
2. Click Notification Email:
3. When you are on your email body page you can access the source code of your email body and do any adjustment you might need.
Hope it helps.
Please let me know if that works for you or if you need any assistance.
- SbarrettAnswered on March 23, 2016 at 09:45 AMHi there,
Unfortunately it didn’t help, as even editing source mode left the
tags around the text....
Any further ideas?
Campaign Implementation Manager
Bounty (UK) Limited
29 Broadwater Road, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, AL7 3BQ, United Kingdom
T. +44 (0) 1707 294 048 M. +44 (0) 788 5812 853 F. +44 (0) 8082 802 164
Please consider the impact on the environment before printing this email
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on March 23, 2016 at 10:55 AM
I assume that, you've mentioned about Text email
I am sorry to say that, we don't have that option in our new Email Wizard.
For now, you can use our old Email Wizard.
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.