- KeenaAsked on March 11, 2016 at 11:51 AM
Hello when testing my from entitled quick donation form I get the error Paypal account invalid when I hit the donate button. Please help
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 11, 2016 at 12:46 PM
I tested your form and when I hit submit I got this error:
Could you please try to re-add PayPal to your form since this error means that something is might wrong with the PayPal account you used, like maybe it's not integrated right to the form or something similar?
We'll wait for your response.
- KeenaAnswered on March 11, 2016 at 01:46 PMI don't want paypal on the form period.Keena AlexanderTreasurerNashville Alumnae Chapter | Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. P.O. Box 281855| Nashville, TN 37228 | Phone: (601) 940-1338
- CharlieAnswered on March 11, 2016 at 01:55 PM
You have added the Paypal integration in your form titled "Quick Donation Form" and set it up to get a custom amount for donations.
Here's a screenshot of it, if you do not wish to have this field, simply select it and click the "x" button.
To learn more about setting up order forms and payment integrations, please do check this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/165-Setting-Up-Your-First-Order-Form
Do let us know if you need more information on this.
- KeenaAnswered on March 11, 2016 at 03:46 PMThanks!Keena AlexanderTreasurerNashville Alumnae Chapter | Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. P.O. Box 281855| Nashville, TN 37228 | Phone: (601) 940-1338