- gldinAsked on October 20, 2010 at 09:47 PM
Ok I made my form and I put it on my website. I added the 'add a file button' as well as a paypal link. Do the forms and files automatically get emailed to me? Or do they go to somewhere on this site? Do I need to set something up- if so, how?
Also side question is there a way to add shipping costs/tax/etc to your paypal form?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 21, 2010 at 02:45 AM
On PayPal forms, you will only receive the email when the payment is completed successfully.
If you still do not receive the emails, make sure that they are being sent to the correct email address. Open your form on the Form Builder and then:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings",
5. Change "Recipient E-mail" on the lower right side if necessary.