- netruckAsked on March 11, 2016 at 03:38 PM
I am setting up my email notifications and have noticed that the fields are not in the order that they are lay-outed on my form. I know they use to automatically be that way. Is there a way to get this changed?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 11, 2016 at 03:49 PM
Please share a screenshot to illustrate what you mean, I just checked your notification and the fields shows up in the same order they are placed in your form:
- netruckAnswered on March 11, 2016 at 04:38 PM
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on March 11, 2016 at 05:24 PM
It seems that there is some bug with our new email wizard. I was able to reproduce the issue and now it has been escalated to our developers.
We will keep you updated via this thread.
- netruckAnswered on March 11, 2016 at 05:56 PM
- JotForm DevelopercerenAnswered on March 16, 2016 at 03:23 AM
Question order problem in form emails is fixed. I've checked it with your forms and it seems everything is working fine now.
Thank you for contacting us.
If you have any other questions please let us know.