- tamsynAsked on March 11, 2016 at 05:45 PM
I have a few questions:
1). If I, as the creator of the form, view it to test it once I publish the form, will those count against my total? Or does your system recognize the creator and not dock us for those?
2). What happens in cases of multi-page forms ... is each page of the form considered a form view?
3). What happens if someone is in the middle of filling out the form, but the browser crashes and their form is reloaded? Is that considered another view?
Thanks for clarifying these!
This is a re-post of a comment on Announcing Pricing Modification: Form View Limits
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 11, 2016 at 06:29 PM
1. The counter will increase on every form load, form testing included.
2. No, the form counter will increase only on the loading of the whole form.
3. Every new form load is increasing the form view counter.
Please take a look at this announcement to get more information on our new form view limits.
Please contact us if you have any additional questions.
- tamsynAnswered on March 14, 2016 at 01:11 PM
Thanks very much for these clarifications! Incidentally, I did read through that link before posting my questions, but there were still some uncertainties (such as my question about multi-page forms) -- so might be good to add a few clarifications to that link :)
Thanks again for the fast reply!
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 14, 2016 at 01:36 PM
Thank you for your suggestions, we will consider adding it to our post in order to clarify about how the view limit counter increases.
- viawebtourAnswered on March 17, 2016 at 11:36 AMits really very short notice and not cool at all. views as such are not generating any revenue. we need submissions and it would be much better idea to support that. 1:10 also doesn't make sense. perhaps 1:100, or at least 1:50. it would be unrealistic to expect that product is reviewed 10 times and at least 1 submission received. try to reconsider. this is a way how to loose many customers and more importantly reputation. thank you. daniel
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 17, 2016 at 11:41 AM
Your post has been moved to this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/796810.
We will assist you there.
- viawebtourAnswered on March 17, 2016 at 11:51 AM
i appreciate you keep my post here, where it belongs. thank you.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 17, 2016 at 12:01 PM
@viawebtour, this is because this thread was opened by @tamsyn and we do this to avoid confusion, please read my reply on the thread where it was moved and let us know how to proceed.
- viawebtourAnswered on March 17, 2016 at 12:46 PMim sorry, but in not ok moving my post, i responded to threat of
customers being unhappy with your decision to take us as hostages...
Pozdrav, Ing. Daniel Pribicko
Cestovna agentura viaWebtour, s.r.o.
tel: +421 (0)2 210 256 89
BANKOVE SPOJENIE: VKLAD / PREVOD
Slovenska sporitelna, a.s. (SLSP)
kod banky: 0900 cislo uctu: 635123485
IBAN: SK3909000000000635123485; BIC: GIBASKBX
Sipkova 7, 81104 Bratislava, Slovensko
ICO: 44185146; DIC: 2022637353
Spolocnost je zapisana v Obchodnom registri
Okresneho sudu Bratislava I, oddiel sro, vlozka 53108/B
Cesty okolo sveta: http://www.viawebtour.sk/Vyhladavanie/?Text=okolo+sveta
Privatne lety: http://www.viawebtour.sk/Sluzby/Privatne-lety/
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on March 17, 2016 at 01:02 PM
We fully understand that you would like to keep your post on this thread, however, we tend to believe that we would be able to help our users better if they will have a thread of their own for every question that they have. Not only it would avoid confusion with the answers being given, but also it would allow us to measure the number of users reporting the same issue/concern base on thread counts. Thank you for your understanding.
- kimberlydsAnswered on May 23, 2016 at 03:10 PM
I neither understand the need for such a stupid policy, nor for a reason to shift viawebtour's response to another thread!!
Have been considering changing over for a while now. Thanks for helping in making that decision easier!!
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on May 23, 2016 at 03:48 PM
As explained on my colleague's reply above, this helps us to have separate issues / questions, so we avoid confusion while talking or assisting about two different questions in the same thread, it helps us to assist you better.
This is why we always suggest to open your own thread if you want to report a problem or have questions.
- tutoringservicesAnswered on May 27, 2017 at 01:52 PMI completely agree with viawebtour and kimberlyds, Its been such a short notice and felt like a hostage for using this jotform, I personally experience extra charge on my bronze annual billing just b'cuz I change my card details and give me excuse of not having discount coupon not happy with it at all, any changes in new price should be done with a new client not an old client! I considering to end using the joform soon!
Wouldn't encourage anyone to fall for this trap.
Answered by viawebtour on March 17, 2016 at 11:36 AMits really very short notice and not cool at all. views as such are not generating any revenue. we need submissions and it would be much better idea to support that. 1:10 also doesn't make sense. perhaps 1:100, or at least 1:50. it would be unrealistic to expect that product is reviewed 10 times and at least 1 submission received. try to reconsider. this is a way how to loose many customers and more importantly reputation. thank you. daniel
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on May 27, 2017 at 04:59 PM
To avoid confusion since this is already an old thread, I have moved your concern to a new thread so we can better assist you.