- colonialindyAsked on March 12, 2016 at 01:07 AM
Our Business Office has been used to using the "Item" field on our Authorize.net transactions to quickly batch payments to appropriate accounts in Quick Books. While JotForms will send over a unique number to the Invoice# field (that's working well), I'm not seeing any of the "Itemized Order Information" that we were seeing before, including the "Item" field. This is causing more work for the Business Ofridge. Is there a way to fill in that field with the Invoice# from my JotForm?
[Attached pic is what we were seeing on our Authorize.net data/invoices when we were using their "simple checkout" feature.]
- colonialindyAnswered on March 12, 2016 at 01:08 AM
[Attached pic is what we are seeing now on our Authorize.net data/invoices from JotForm submissions.]
- CarinaAnswered on March 12, 2016 at 05:01 AM
I will make further tests and will let you know as soon as I have more details.
Let us know if we can assist you further.
- CarinaAnswered on March 12, 2016 at 07:04 AM
Unfortunately it seems that at the moment it is not possible to send this information, but I will open a feature request so that this option may be taken into consideration.
We'll contact you as soon as we have more details.
- colonialindyAnswered on March 15, 2016 at 10:16 AM
Thank you so much!
- CarinaAnswered on March 15, 2016 at 11:19 AM
You are most welcome. When we have an update on this request we'll contact you.