- paperdollsmagazineAsked on February 24, 2012 at 08:06 PMPage URL:
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 24, 2012 at 10:46 PM
Sure you can.
Here is a user guide on how to find out and edit the recipient settings of your notification:
1. Log into your JotForm account and go to My Forms section.
2. Select the form and click on "Edit".
3. Click on Setup and Embed tab on the form builder toolbar.
4. Click on Email Alerts and select Notification:
5. Click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings button (third from the right along the bottom)
6. An envelope will appear. You can view and change the email address in the field highlighted below:
7. Click "Finish" and then save your form.